Monday, October 3, 2011

Depression & Lethargy: (Melyssa D.)

Melyssa D.
Enzacta Start Date:  July 2010

For at least 20 years I suffered from a kind of functional low grade to moderate depression that hindered me.  Prior to taking Enzacta I also suffered from constant muscle pain in my legs that made it difficult to climb stairs or even step off a curb.   I was always very stiff in the mornings and my first steps when I got up were always painful.

During the first two weeks of taking Enzacta I did not feel well.  It was the middle of summer, very hot, and I had a lot of pain in my legs that had been present for several months. I never had the pain diagnosed, but it felt like sore muscles.  I have no idea what caused it.  It  felt like poison was in my muscles every day.

At first I wanted to quit Enzacta because it didn't seem to be helping me, but my friend who referred me explained I was detoxing and I needed to stay with it.   He promised that when I got to the otherside of detoxing, I would feel great.

After the first two months of using one to two daily doses, my depression mostly disappeared. The pain in my legs started to disappear and I was not stiff in the mornings like I had been.  I could step off a curb without having to concentrate to do it.  I was feeling better and a bit younger.

Early in my regimen, I ran out of Enzacta and found myself not wanting to leave my TV room and wrapped in a blanket crying for no really good reason.  I know, pathetic.  

Dave was quick to point out my relapse coincided with running out of Enzacta.  I got back on the product right away and my health has improved ever since.  Today I have been on the product for 15 months.   I am completely without pain and feel like I did 15 or 20 years ago.  I didn't expect it, but my income increased too.  I work a commission sales job and my income nearly doubled this year.   These blessings are not coincidental.  They are a direct result of using Enzacta PXP every day.
.
Enzacta also addressed my lethargy.  Before PXP,  I took a 5-hour energy shot every morning to get into work before 10 am.  I  bought those shot sized drinks 30 at a time at the gas station.  I have used an energy shot since July 2010.  I don't even think about them anymore.   My lethargy is much better.
.
I built this blog because of what Enzacta did for me and my overwhelming desire to see that this cutting edge science-meets-nutrition miracle is shared with as many people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment