Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kidney Failure - Dialysis (Damon D.)

Damon D.
Enzacta Start Date: September 2, 2011
1st month product testimony

I have been on dailysis since March 14, 2008.  It all started in July 2005 I went into the hospital with pneunomia and was given a medicine I was allergic to.  I didn't know it, nor did the hospital, seven days later both kidneys shutdown and I was rushed back into the hospital.

I was told if my kidneys didn't start working they would have to put me on dialysis.  Needless to say they started working and lasted until March 2008 when they shut down totally.

On Saturday, Sept. 2, 2011 I begin taking the purple rice formula and I began to feel more energy.  My hands and legs were stiff and began to loosen.  I was taking pain medicine five times a day and now with PXP I only take it two times a day.  I begin taking one teaspoon a day; but by the end of the first week my body begin to crave the pxp more, so I increased to two teaspoon, then three.  My body hurt less, eyes begin to clear on a regular bases and I just felt better overall.  Even my legs hurt less. Taking one teaspoon per day is like trying to eat one potato chip it really can't be done.


My blood pressure is checked every half hour when I'm at dialysis. Sometimes it varies. The numbers are at the high point sometimes and low others.  Lately in the late few weeks since I started PXP they have stayed in the low normal range 135/86 and numbers in that nature.

I go to dialysis MWF every week and run for about four hours and fifteen minutes.  It was on those days that I  take 4 scoops because it would ease the pain of the process sometimes.  In most cases it would help me rest better during the process.  To me this product is a GOD send because as I take it my body craves it more because it is helping to heal somethings and I believe strengthen others.

No comments:

Post a Comment